- Leading financial services organisation - high impact, high visibility role
- Cyber Security Architecture – design and internal consulting
- Multiple project initiatives within an ongoing pipeline of work
Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a reputation for being ahead of the curve adopting emerging technologies that have enabled them to provide a stable and scalable technology backbone which is a that platform for a wide range of innovative and comprehensive offerings across retail banking and financial markets.
As a key member of the Platform Cyber Architecture group your remit will be to provide security contributions to various business units that they may achieve their strategic outcomes within a secure and robust environment across all layers of technology. In addition, the team provides security related advice and consulting through direct interaction with business stakeholders at all levels to enable secure innovation for the bank as business and market needs evolve.
You’ll be responsible for Cyber Security solution deliverables into project initiatives and programs in an ongoing pipeline of work across the bank; you will ensure that projects you’re engaged on are able to deliver their initiatives in a manner that is both secure and aligned with the banks strategic security framework.
Salient Points / Requirements:
- 5-8 years+ experience within IT with a strong Cyber Security focus.
- 2-3+ years’ experience with technology solution design & architecture.
- Experience with complex financial markets or online banking systems.
- Strong consulting skills and high-level stakeholder management.
- Outstanding / polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of virtual and cloud technology / platforms & how to implement.
- Bachelors and/or masters level qualifications in Management, Computer Science, IT, business or Financial Services.
- Relevant Certifications: CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CSSP, CISA or from SABSA, CISM or SANS.
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights - locally based.
- Participation in relevant forums: include InterBank, RMA, AusCERT, Ruxcon & Kiwicon.
#Cyber #Security #Architecture #Banking # Finance #VMware #Virtual #Cloud #AWS #SABSA #CISSP #CISM #SANS #CSSLP #CCFP #CSSP #CISA