Program Manager - Infrastructure
- AUD200000 per annum
- Wynnum, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 16 Aug 17
Technology Infrastructure Program Manager who will be accountable for establishing and Transitioning - Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capability
- Permanent Infrastructure Program Manager paying up to $200k
- Brisbane Airport Location | Large scale, multi-million dollar programs
- Establish and Transition Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capability
Permanent Technology Infrastructure Program Manager paying up to $200k p.a.
Our client, a national organisation in the aviation industry, are currently seeking a Technology Infrastructure Program Manager who will be accountable for the delivery of all Technology Infrastructure initiatives within the Information Management and Technology (IM&T) portfolio.
The successful candidate will manage the planning, developing and delivery of initiatives on time, within budget, and to required specifications and requirements and delivering the required benefits. You will manage all contracted staff within Technology Infrastructure Program (including Project Managers, Business Analysts and technical and support staff), ensuring delivery is aligned with the IM&T portfolio, program, and project management approach.
- Establish Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capability and deliver infrastructure services
- Ensure ongoing viability of Project Delivery contracts through consultation with management and key stakeholders, cost analysis, and use of key performance indicators to monitor supplier performance and to ensure continuous improvements are identified through review and benchmarking processes
- Manage the Technology Infrastructure Program of Projects, dependencies between programs to ensure consistent project management and delivery of required outcomes within specified scope and budget, and to the organisations required standards.
- Implement program and project governance to support the Project Sponsor and stakeholders
- Engage in all project phases including initiation, planning, executing and closing, and management of program priorities, interdependencies, risks and issues to ensure that projects are delivered in an efficient and coordinated manner.
- Monitor and report across the Technology Infrastructure, and communicate the successes and performance of projects with particular regard to scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, compliance and risk
- Manage risks associated with the delivery of allocated projects to minimise program, portfolio and enterprise risk exposure
- Play an active role as a member of the IM&T Project Delivery team ensuring the success of the IM&T Portfolio and for the organisation.
Skills and experience includes;
- A minimum of ten years' experience in end-to-end program delivery including delivery of large scale, multi-million dollar programs for complex/mission critical systems
- Experience engaging and leading teams and the effective management contract resources to minimise costs and maximise scalability and agility
- Extensive knowledge/experience in Transition Management and Transformational Change focussing on traditional (in-house) technology infrastructure to IaaS, cloud environments and managed service models
- Strong leadership, influencing, stakeholder management, organisational change and verbal and written communications skills
- Program and project management accreditation (e.g. MSP, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile and SCRUM)
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/25921.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.