Data Management Consultant
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Aug 17
Data Management Consultant
Data Management/Integration Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
We are currently looking for Data Management & Data Integration Consultant for our Digital Delivery practice in Brussels.
Accenture's Data Management professionals define strategies and deliver solutions that allow to do more with the ever-expanding data assets at our clients. Data is the currency of the new economy and our data management consultants bring innovative ways to generate new value opportunities. They seek out the pain points and the opportunities in the present data lifecycle and work closely with the business owners, data stewards and architects to get more out of data.
They translate the Chief Data Officer's strategy into action and demonstrate the results that are achieved. The key expertise areas for Data Management are around Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Architecture, Master Data Management and Data Security.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics.
As part of our Digital Delivery Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. Accenture's Data Management professionals define strategies and deliver solutions that allow to do more with the ever-expanding data assets at our clients.
Data Management experienced professionals will be responsible for shaping and guiding the full lifecycle of Data Management solutions, including:
- Help define a company in the vision and strategy definition for Data Management
- Define the business use case and business case development for program/project implementation
- Evaluate the clients' IT landscape and help define the target architecture providing Data Management services
- Define the solution architecture (including role of conventional data & information management platforms)
- Delivery of end to end data management solutions (including Data Quality, Master Data, Data Governance, Data Architecture and Data Security solutions)
- Addressing critical data issues and burning platforms in a broader context of analytical capabilities deployment, platform integration or rationalization, …
We are looking for fast learners and critical thinkers that break down business challenges to their elementary information components and then prepare the data as the crude oil for advanced big data and analytics solutions.
- Experience on integration and data architecture projects involving ETL, modeling, data quality and data governance
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Data architecture across systems integration, information management, data management and architecture, and business analytics
- Data modeling for large-scale, multi-release information centric projects
- End to end implementation of complex data integration program or embedded master data management or data governance capability
- Experience with waterfall and agile delivery approaches
- Affinity with multiple key platforms in the ETL, database and Data Management Tool Vendor space (amongst others: Informatica, Collibra, Stibo Systems, IBM, SAP,…)
- Affinity with typical data source environments like SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, …
- Ability to support business development activities
- Understands multiple data modeling strategies (conceptual, logical, technical /relational, dimensional, data vault) and can articulate, to diverse audiences, the purpose and reason of various data modeling techniques
• Hands-on experience in solving client challenges for master data management, data quality problems or complex data integration
• Knowledge of data security practices and the latest evolutions in data privacy and personal data protection is an advantage
• Detailed understanding of both the 'traditional' data context and the 'new' data possibilities with big data solutions
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Must be proactive and be prepared to address meetings
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technical subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Proven teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: English and Dutch or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and abroad with varying intensity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.