Manager, Business Analysis
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of Role:
Be responsible for analysing the regulatory reporting requirements and requests from business, assessing the impact of changes and providing reporting solutioning, throughout the e2e change delivery.
* To analyse and assess the regulatory reporting requirements from business, in terms of request integrity, target operating model and gap / impact analysis etc.
* To provide and document regulatory reporting solutioning to business, regardless of auto, semi-auto or manual approaches.
* To ensure the target regulatory reporting procedure in place for every regulatory reporting project / change delivery, with focus on process integrity and quality control.
* To ensure proactive and adequate engagement with project manager, system functionality business analyst and developer throughout regulatory reporting project / change implementation.
* To assist user acceptance testing (UAT) and user verification testing (UVT), defining testing scenario / requirement and clarifying solutioning.
* To support continuous regulatory reporting process revamp / improvement, mainly from functionality and reporting rule perspectives.
* To ensure awareness and full compliance with Group policies and standards, local laws and regulations.
* To support the Head of Regulatory Reporting Operations to drive functional focuses and to ensure good collaboration with project manager, process manager within team and colleagues in branch and hub.
Qualifications & Skills
* Previous banking experience, with regulatory reporting related preferred
* A strong background in business analysis and solutioning definition
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
* A good knowledge of business analysis and quality management principal / techniques
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.