Core Java Developer - Reolcation Opportunity - New York
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 10 Aug 17
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Core Java Developer for a leading Investment Banking client based out at New York. Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India. Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Core Java, J2EE, Other frameworks like, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, multi-threading.
- Experience in low latency or high frequency trading, algorithmic trading, exchange simulation is desirable.
- Strong Multithreading and low latency development experience
- Familiar with open source frameworks and distributed caching products
- Well versed with the deployment and tuning of exposure in application servers such as JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere,
- Good in design database schemas and write fine-tuned queries for various databases including Oracle, DB2, MySQL, etc.
- Good in JMS, MQ Messaging and Java Web Services
- Experience in designing for J2EE applications using UML and various J2EE/OO
- Perform system & integration testing.
- Should possess experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience in XML technologies and in XML parsing using tools such as JAXB, JiBX, XMLBeans, etc.
- Investment banking experience is Must
Candidates who is currently based in Hong Kong, Australia, or Singapore would also be considered.