* Tech Risk and InfoSec Manager / Lead - Leading Bank *
- Excellent Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 17 Aug 17
Our client, a leading commercial bank, is looking for a Technology Risk and Infomation Security Manager / Lead to be a senior member of their Risk and Security team. The successful candidate will provide leadership, strategy, and guidance in protecting critical technology platform.
- Manage the technology risk management process to identify technology risk.
- Advise business & technology users on technology risk policies/standards to ensure that the security principles are understood; Ensure that security solutions are adopted by the users.
- Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance to information security & BCP standards and policies (in-house and external technology platforms)
- Work closely with senior key stakeholders to report high-priority risk issues and recommend strategies to mitigate them.
- Review potential risk exposure across infrastructure and technology vendors.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements of the region in order to conduct internal self-assessments and gap analysis and ensure compliance.
- Participate in global and local risk/security initiatives.
- Plan and drive the IS audit plan across various scope, where it can focus on high risk domains.
- At least 10 or more years of technology experience, either in technology risk/security, infrastructure or application development.
- Strong knowledge of risk control frameworks, risk management practices and regulatory requirements.
- Background and certifications in Information Security (CISSP, CISM, SANS) and Auditing (CISA).
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrable ability to define and drive strategy while working closely with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the global team supporting a wide technology community.
- Familiarity with Risk Analysis and Risk Management methodologies is preferred.
- Experience in business continuity management or technology crisis management is preferred.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Tech Risk and InfoSec Manager / Lead - Leading Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) * VP - Asia Credit Technology Trading System Development/Project Manager - Hong Kong *
2) * FX Application Support - Prestigious Financial Institution *
3) * Regional Network Security Architect, Technology Risk - Leading Global Investment Bank *