VP, Transformation Lead, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Responsible for the management of the IT delivery change program for CBG Technology, providing oversight and co-ordination of the various program streams.
- Accountable for putting in place structured Change Management framework in terms of strategy and processes, to support the overall transformation program.
- Engage stakeholders across functions and seniority to institutionalise the change program across CBG Technology.
- Facilitate effective communication of the change program.
- Support tracking of status and performance outcomes for the IT delivery change program and produce dashboards and management reporting to provide regular updates on progress.
- Degree with 10+ years IT work experience, preferably with track record in financial services, Change/Program management, system development or consulting.
- Good knowledge of hardware, software, application development, IT governance and operation would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to influence at a Senior level and delivering results through others
- Ability to resolve issues and negotiate outcomes between disparate stakeholders
- Handled large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching to present findings in a timely fashion.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with proficiency in MS PowerPoint & Excel
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills, able to work proactively under pressure whilst handling concurrent initiatives independently
- Project Management/Change Management qualifications with proven track record of utilizing well-recognized Change Management Methodology preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.