Asset Management IT - Business Analyst - Real Estate
Are you a senior business analyst who has worked in larger financial cooperations with counter parts in multiple locations across the globe? Can you explain in simple words the meaning of the terms portfolio management and asset management? Are you interested on a range of tasks beyond pure business analysis?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- provide business analysis and coordination in an IT software integration/development team servicing Asset Management Real Estate businesses.
- feel comfortable with data, data flows, processes and reporting in discovery or delivery projects.
- interact with business counterparts mainly online
- who is open to take over coordination of BA-related work such as user acceptance testing and initial user trainings
Your team :
You will be part of a small IT team of 11 people located in Zürich and in Hartford, United States. The team mainly focuses the delivery of software change projects of diverse vendor platforms. Because of the team size its members demonstrate a high flexibility on the task allocation side.
Your experience and skills :
- good knowledge in asset management and portfolio management
- a strong affinity to data (data collection), data related process, and reporting
- BA experience in discovery / pre inception projects
- a senior BA with at least 8 years BA experience in a larger financial company and broad task spectrum
- fluent in both German and English both oral and written
- experienced in (vendor) software adoption/integration/simplification projects
- able to bridge the gap between mid-size businesses and corporation size IT infrastructure / deployment / processes
- a self-starter, flexible, doer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.