Senior Project Manager within Group Legal and Group Compliance Operations 80-100%
As Senior Project Manager within the Group Legal and Group Compliance operations team your main responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying, analyzing and prioritizing improvement, innovation and functional development opportunities on a broad range of topics
- Developing and implementing an impact-oriented solution for each specific challenge and by implementing the solution
- Ensuring an open and transparent communication with the relevant stakeholders during the entire project
- Managing / leading a (sub)-project depending on size and topic with changing team set-ups
- Building strong working relationships with business and functional managers and
- Providing coaching as appropriate, while also developing your own functional skills
Your Skills and Experience
As Senior Project Manager within the Group Legal and Group Compliance operations team your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Master's degree in a relevant field
- Strategy consulting experience (at least 4 years)
- Highly resilient and tenacious self-starter
- Strong problem solving skills, i.e. analytical, conceptual and quantitative skills and sound judgement
- Project management expertise
- Interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Pronounced focus on customer and results
- Accurate, persistent and efficient working method
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, with preferably good knowledge of one or more core insurance functions
- Knowledge of process improvement
- Good command of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluent English (written and spoken), further language skills would be beneficial.
Primary work location is Zürich. The ability and willingness to travel worldwide is expected.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Grace Cunningham is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees nor through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.