Job Description CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
The job will report to Country Manager and will have five main core responsibilities Team Coordinator
- Coordinate Administrative Team Responsibility to coordinate local administrative team and ensure all administrative and regulatory local tasks are properly perform. Administrative tasks can involve event planning, travel and expenses, space management, supply inventory, clerical tasks, among others. Regulatory tasks will imply coordination of Argentinian and Uruguayan regulatory filing in accordance with Compliance team
- Allocation of Administrative Tasks Coordination and priorities setting of all tasks and time management for the administrate team.
- Assist in local initiatives Assist Country Manager and Regional Management in local and regional initiatives such as LatAm Newsletter, CRS initiatives and other initiatives for the country or regional.
General Office Maintenance
- Department Personnel Management Assist Country Manager & HR Department with HR local aspects for department including position management, on-boarding of new hires, promotions, transfers and terminations, time-offs, timely completion of performance evaluations and periodic data integrity checks of Human Resources databases including accrued and pending vacations days (i.e. WorkWise). Also includes ad hoc reporting of personnel information to department managing directors as requested.
- Department Personnel Benefits Management Assist Country Manager & HR Benefits Department with HR local aspects for department including educational assistance, life insurance, health coverage, including the tracking of the payments. Also includes ad hoc reporting of personnel information to department managing directors as requested.
- Internal Audit Interact with Internal Audit to support them with all documentation and procedures required. Act as a liaison with third vendor accounting party to collect all required information
- Treasury & Accounts Payable Timely and accurate review of office payments and invoices. Approve and review of all office payments in baking systems (i.e. Interbanking). Coordination with Treasury and accounting vendor to assure the proper execution of payments such as payroll, invoices, expenses, among others.
Infrastructure & Process improvements
- Office Management Manage operations of regional office, acting as liaison to building management on all issues concerning office facility (i.e., maintenance, parking, emergency management, security, etc). Responsible for vendor selection for general office services such as office plant care, catering and refreshments and supervising contractors while on-site.
- Office Re-Opening Schedule Assist Country Manager to design an office re-opening schedule plan that will include rotation teams and booking of certain offices.
- Main Office - Point of Contact Act as liaison to other Moody's offices to ensure that office needs are communicated. This includes coordination of on-boarding of new hires, training, communications, processing requisitions, office event planning and participation in group-wide initiatives as assigned (i.e., conference coordination, offsite planning, etc.).
- Administrative Support Provide assistance to Regional Head & Country Manager to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation as necessary. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business in order to provide optimal customer service. Uses initiative to relieve executives of detail work.
- Change Agent Assist in reviewing department administrative processes, consistently implementing efficiency improvements and establishing new procedures when necessary. Establish clear protocols on standards of service. Look for consistence into the two Argentinian entities (MIS / ML) processes and procedures.
- Enhance Procedures
Work closely with Internal Audit requests to enhance current procedures and provide proper controls to all office processes.
- Business Continuity & Recovery Coordinator Work closely with Country Manager to design a local business continuity plan and recovery coordination together with an annual crisis management plan. Responsibility to maintain and review all documents and procedures related to business continuity.
R egulatory filling
- Argentinian & Uruguayan Regulatory filing Coordinate and perform documentation in order to be filed to local regulators, such as organizational charts, or other document local regulators required, previously agreed with Compliance team.
- 5+ years related experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in E-MAIL, the ability to compose, send and forward email as well as perform e-mail blasts and familiarity with features such as in-box management (folders), sort and search.
- WORD: ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- EXCEL: ability to understand, create and use advanced functions and formulas to create workbooks, pivot tables, charts and graphs.
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify presentations using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations.
- Excellent organization skills and people management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills (in Spanish & English) - ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly; ability to compose draft communications for department wide distribution requiring minimal editing by manager.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Ability to work independe ntly requiring minimal supervision
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.