Our client is a market leading financial services organisation with an international brand. Their systems/ team is renowned for being the best in the industry and the organisation attracts some of the top technical talent in Australia. They are implementing various compulsory derivative reform changes to ensure the existing systems are compliant with global regulatory reform requirements.
This is a hands-on, Senior BA / Consulting role requiring both markets and OTC compliance experience ideally with cross-asset exposure. Main responsibilities range from presenting the project to stakeholders (all levels to Global Head), change management, coordination with other projects, taking functional and technical specifications.
Familiarity with regulatory changes and compliance concerning any /all of the following: MiFID II, FRTB, Dodd Frank, Margining, Collateral.
- 5-7+ years' experience as a Business Analyst in Banking and Finance.
- Deep understanding of OTC Regulatory Reform across any / all: MiFID II, FRTB, Dodd Frank, Margining, Collateral.
- High level consulting and stakeholder management.
- Day-to-day management of projects, working on multiple streams with project teams.
- Development of project proposals and business cases those are in alignment with desk/business strategies by assessing regulatory implications for Capital Markets business.
- Work with Compliance and Legal teams to interpret regulatory rules and formulate business requirements to comply with said rules.
- "Hands-on" approach taking an active delivery lead role including business analysis and testing in an Agile environment.
- Management of costing, budgeting, project risk mitigation, scheduling and resource planning.
Career Opportunity Summary
This role would be suited for people coming from a OTC, BA/PM background. This role could suit somebody coming from a Project Management role in Financial Markets from another asset class – Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities with a focus on derivative reform.
#BusinessAnalyst #OTC # Regulatory #Reform #DoddFrank #Margining #Compliance #MiFIDII #FRTB #Collateral #CapitalMarkets