Senior Project Manager, Agile Delivery
x2 opportunities available
- You're a natural leader with extensive experience in Agile program delivery
- We value career progression.
- Together we're delivering world-leading technology and services.
The Finance Technology team is responsible for delivering, running, and managing the various Finance, Audit, Tax & Property technologies and services. We achieve this by defining technology strategy & roadmap, building strong partnerships with stakeholders, deliver on agreed priorities, being accountable, and open communication.
Our team manager over 100 services with primary technologies like PeopleSoft Financials, Accurate, Oracle EPM, Horizon, SOC, Noggin, etc. to manage CBA general ledger, account reconciliations, budgeting & planning, and to monitor physical security. Your Impact:
With a strong background in leading leaders, you will lead and influence Scrum Masters across various project teams. You'll drive these teams to execute projects as per agreed scope, within budget and to customer expectations employing Agile delivery methodology. In this role you will have the opportunity to:
What are we looking for?
- Manage large projects and programs of work to achieve the program/project's objectives and business benefits.
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams.
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff.
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Identifying, monitoring and implementing controls to mitigate key risks on the project.
You're a natural leader who is adept at providing direction and thought leadership to a number of teams. As an experienced Project Manager you'll have a solid background in delivering business programs, system / process / procedure change, data or technology delivery programs. To be effective in this role you'll bring:
- Demonstrable Agile delivery experience
- Solid risk management experience
- Exceptional communication with the ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead teams of 20 or more.
- Budget management experience greater than $5 million.
- Cross functional management of 1 or more business units.
- Knowledge and experience in using industry recognised project management and/or solution delivery methodologies.
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 28/10/2020