- Perform automation testing, functional testing and compatibility testing according to project plan;
- Communicate with product owner, software engineers, QAs and other team members on business requirements, and analyse requirements, including technical resolution review, proposal, potential risk\\dependencies\\confliction analysis;
- Follow existing process to ensure delivery of project as scheduled with high quality;
- Design automation solution, create and automate reusable business-level tests that are easy to maintain even when underlying features change;
- Analyze defect patterns across entire product and drive test initiatives to resolve these or prevent them in the future;
- Work with global team members in Agile SDLC.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- At least 1 year experience of software testing;
- Has automation testing experience in web UI, restful service is a big plus;
- Has strong database knowledge on both relationship DB and NoSQL DB;
- Has good understanding of agile SDLC , test case management and defect management;
- Has excellent troubleshooting skill and teamwork spirit;
- Good English communication skill, including writing and speaking.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.