Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house based in Demark who are currently looking to hire a senior trader / trading manager to head their physical trading activities and team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for leading Physical European Trading activities, a full team of traders / PM’s as well as continuing the growth and development of the desk.
- Oversee and be responsible for all commercial activities within the team, ensuring that risk taking is compliant with the companies limits and strategic direction
- Proactively identify, propose and develop profitable trading opportunities adding value to the existing business
- Ensure alignment and support progress with both internal and external stakeholders, including risk management
- Role reports into Director, Head of Trading & Optimisation
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a physical gas trader or portfolio manager
- Have the ability to run your own trading activities and manage the team, as well as longer term strategic direction setting
- Well versed within the European Gas space specifically around structured trading and optimisation of a large portfolio
- Be a strong leader who can inspire and produce the best and most profitable team results
- Located in Denmark or happy to relocate