Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international energy trading house that is looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst to join its Power & Renewables team in Denmark.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Developing risk measure and valuation models.
- Developing quantitative analyses.
- Looking at PPA and long-term performance to identify how risk will change as the portfolio develops.
- Developing and maintaining the quantitative model library.
- Reports into Head of Risk Analysis.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- High level IT skills, including python & R.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Located in Denmark (or happy to relocate to Denmark)