Chief of Staff - PE backed business, Copenhagen
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark Copenhagen Hovedstaden DK
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
Our client, a leading, multi-billion dollar global private equity fund, is currently looking to add a Chief of Staff to the HQ of one of their most recent investments in the Nordic region. Based in Copenhagen, this is an opportunity to work at the epicentre of a hugely successful business that has an ambitious growth plan to break into the global market. Reporting directly to the Group CEO, this person will be supporting him in the management and execution of key value creation initiatives.
As Chief of Staff, you will be working very closely with the CEO to ensure priorization and engagement of key value creation initiatives across the business, as well as on-going performance management of key countries and company functions. You will also be heavily involved in:
- Creating deep business insights, strategies and tactics based on analysis of group wide opportunities and best practices.
- Providing content support in developing CEO thinking (ad-hoc analysis, pro-active insight generation).
- Acting as productive central interface with internal and external stakeholders.
Leading 'CEO control' over execution of plan: goals, KPIs, governance.
High performance Strategy Consultant/ Investment Banker who is looking for a fast track into the CEO office and ultimately a challenging job in a company line organization. Candidate wants to learn from high performing CEO and have a real impact in the business form the start of their career. Ex strategy consultant/ banker with strong nose for value and nose for how to mobilize change (vs. doing lots of analysis with large teams).
- Consistent top performer at a top Strategy Consulting Firm
- 2-5 years cumulative post university professional experience.
- Commonly seen as analytically very strong with great people and process skills.
- Top tier education background (Bsc/Msc from top University)
- Significant experience in multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency or facility with either Danish or at least one of the major European languages on the Continent (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish) is helpful but not essential.