Data Governance Specialist
- EUR90000 - EUR160000 per annum + competitive
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 20 Apr 19
Our client, an international bank in Copenhagen is looking for a Data Governance Specialist.
As Data Governance Specialist you will join a newly formed team as part of the CDO office. You will be an authority within the organisation on all things data governance related, defining and owning the data governance framework. Working together with business stakeholders and data owners you will drive the data governance implementation across the organisation. You will build policies, standard operating procedures and role definitions. You will identify needs for data foundation improvements, making sure that these are prioritised and recommending remediation actions to improve maturity.
As Data Governance Specialist you must have:
- A demonstrated ability to build data governance frameworks within a large, complex organisation.
- An ability to drive your ideas throughout the business, influencing others to understand the value in your opinions.
- Experience in driving cross organisation change.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- A collaborative, open, approach to business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience within financial services / banking industry would be a strong advantage.
Our client offers you a challenging position in an environment where you will be able to make important decisions and to see them implemented. With a flat organisation structure, you will have the buy-in from leadership to see your ideas come to fruition. Effective data governance is a priority within the business, being led by the most senior executives. Our client offers an open, communicative and co-operative work environment.
Aside from a competitive salary and a high-profile role within the company, you will also receive excellent secondary benefits. Relocation available and access to a very interesting expat tax scheme.