Head of Trading & Sales Application Operations
- EUR100000 - EUR120000 per annum + 27% tax
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark Copenhagen Hovedstaden DK
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
Change agent for trading and sales application operations.
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international bank? In this position you will have the opportunity to contribute to defining IT strategy and driving technical and organisational transformation in the Trading & Sales Application Operations domain. This could be an exciting new opportunity for you...
Your role as: Head of Trading & Sales Application Operations
In the position of Head of Trading & Sales Application Operations you will work as part of a Senior Management team with the objective of transforming the organisations approach to operations and a transition into a DevOps environment. As part of one of the most exciting, large scale bank transformations, you will play a key part in helping to modernise the operations environment. While some steps have been taken to start this process, this is a great chance to influence your team's road map to achieve a truly progressive operations ecosystem.
You are a strong change agent who enjoys working in a collaborative environment. Your natural influencing skills hold you in good stead to work closely with and to develop your team of leaders.
- Experience of Managing a team of Managers/Team Leaders in a Capital Markets operations environment
- Experience in practising leadership via empowerment and motivation
- Broad knowledge of the latest DevOps related technologies and processes
- A track record of using technology innovation to solve problems
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- A senior decision making role within a highly complex, high tech banking environment
- The chance to be involved in a high-profile, pivotal organisational change
- An international environment
- The opportunity to live in a country where quality of life and good work / life balance are important
- Enthusiastic and highly skilled colleagues
- A clear road map and support to progress your career
The company is a leading full-service, Scandinavian bank.
Relocation service and visa sponsorship is available for this position.