Head of Workplace Technology – Investment Bank – Copenhagen
- up to £140,000
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 17 Jan 19
A leading Investment Bank in Copenhagen is looking to hire a Director level candidate to set their Workplace strategic direction.
A leading Investment Bank in Copenhagen is looking to hire a Director level candidate to set their Workplace strategic direction. The Bank is in on a journey to transform and upgrade their End User technology, enabling workplace tools such as Office 365, WA chat, integrated messaging solutions, mobile devices, laptop etc and they’re looking for an experienced hire to work with and guide the IT COO, IT Senior Management and key stakeholders to set the strategic direction and priorities.
This individual will be responsible for building and managing the delivery roadmap for the Workplace programme, prepare and maintain the program, project exceptions, communication and contingency as well as report and monitor the progress to stakeholders. The successful candidate will be in charge or establishing a strong change management programme and represent the Workplace services across the organisation, ensuring strong relationships are being formed across the IT Group with the aim of influencing the priority of the Workplace strategy.
- Experience of strategizing the implementation of Workplace / End User tools within an Investment Bank
- Proven experience maintaining programmes, including exceptions, communication, contingency and other programme related plans.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Successfully created and delivered IT Strategies and Roadmaps.