- GBP80 - GBP90 per hour
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark Copenhagen Hovedstaden DK
- Contract, Full time
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
The objective is to design and develop integrations that are reliable and maintainable. Analyze the integration requirements and the external system capabilities. Design the integration and document it using Integration Design Documents. Define test cases for functional testing of the integrations. Validate the design in cooperation with external system responsible, integration developers, and AX consultants. Review other integration designs and contribute to the general teamwork.
- Good understanding of business processes and ERP systems (AX 2012). Good communication skills.
- Good ability to write design documents.
- Good ability to define and write test cases.
- Good ability to work independently with ambiguous goals.
- Experience and good understanding of the full development life cycle.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with BizTalk, message patterns and SOA architecture.
- Experience in EDI, AS2, SFTP, WCF and REST.