- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
Leading Bank in Copenhagen looking to hire M&A Senior Analysts and Associates
- My client is hiring for ambitious M&A Senior Analysts and Associates to join their leading M&A platform in Copenhagen.
- A chance to join one of the most well regarded M&A teams in the region in a Generalist role with a strong deal flow and exposure to some of the best M&A bankers in the Nordics
- The role includes a mix of execution and client coverage including financial analysis, financial due diligence, and client deal team interaction.
- There will be the opportunity to work on a range of dynamic and large ticket deal types including sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A Tech/ Healthcare/ Real Estate/ Industrial deals.
- A chance to join a well-respected top M&A team.
- Candidates will need solid M&A experience from a reputable bank, boutique or big 4 at Senior Analyst/ Senior Consultant or Associate level, with strong modelling skills.
- Danish and English fluency is essential with a preference for Swedish and Norwegian
- The ideal candidate would be working at a boutique or investment bank and be looking for a step up to a client working on some of the leading M&A transactions in Nordics.