Following exceptional year on year growth, a leading mid-market IB is seeking an experienced VP to join their expanding team.
Leading mid-market IB seeks M&A VP to join their team based in Copenhagen executing M&A mandates across the Nordic region.
- You will be involved in financial modelling, forecasting and analysis of transactions.
- Completed the execution process for all M&A transactions.
- Preparation of marketing materials and other documentation for presentations.
- Client facing - meetings and events.
- Interacting with investors/acquirers on client projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of Investment Banking experience specifically in the M&A sector coming from either a large Investment Bank, Investment Firm or one of the Big 4s;
- Strong knowledge of building various financial models;
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
- Solid understanding of all investment banking products including equity and mergers and acquisitions;
- Good knowledge of the requirements of regulated corporate transactions;
- Some exposure of the emerging markets;
- Bachelor's degree or MBA, MA or MS or equivalent with emphasis in finance/accounting.