Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are liaising with a Danish bank looking for a Senior Financial Crime Compliance Officer to join its Compliance function in Copenhagen.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for ensuring the bank is acquainted as and when regulations & legislation changes occur and need to be implemented.
- Supporting the Head of Financial Crime, Banking, in working to ensure that key AML/CTF risks are escalated.
- Take lead on the oversight of major AML/CTF programmes from a banking perspective.
- Provide support with the teaching and understanding of AML/CTF training modules.
- Reports into Head of Financial Crime, Banking
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3 years + experience working in financial institutions
- A relevant degree in finance, economics etc
- Experience or interest in Financial Crime, AML/CTF, Sanctions or Fraud
- Experience in 2nd line of defence is advantageous
- Located in Copenhagen, Denmark