Senior IT Audit Manager
- 100,000 – 150,000
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark Copenhagen Hovedstaden DK
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
Senior Manager (IT Audit) - Software and Systems Development Audit background Denmark, Copenhagen Excellent remuneration (salary negotiable / with lower income tax applicable due to nature of role)
We are looking for a career-minded individual to join us as a Senior Manager, Software and Systems Development Auditor with the global audit central head office team. The audit team offers a dynamic environment and adds value by providing independent assurance to the Board of Directors in relation to adequacy and effectiveness of the business’s governance, risk management, and internal control processes.
During a period of business transformation, as a Senior Manager within the IT/Technology team, you will be offered unique opportunities to gain broad knowledge of business activities globally that are undergoing change from increasing use of technology to gain a greater competitive edge.
· Reporting to the Head of IT Audit, you are responsible to lead audits where technology related projects and software development activities are in scope and critical for successful business outcomes.
· Focus would include digital transformation projects and products, which are strategically important and continually evolving along with new technologies and innovations.
· Within areas of your expertise, you will assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the governance and control environment, serving as a trusted advisor for our audit clients, business stake holders and internal audit team members.
· You will play a role within the further development of our internal audit standards and procedures relating to IT/Technology auditing, and contribute to improvements of audit quality and value to the business.
· The successful candidate should have held progressive roles within Software and Systems Development areas for at least 10 years (including Auditing/Quality Assurance responsibilities).
· You ideally hold a degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering.
· Proven experience working with both traditional project management and Agile development methodologies.
· Ability to travel 10% annually.
Besides being a team player, you should be a self-motivated and results driven individual who has a systematic and structured mind set approach to tasks. You have the ability to grasp the big picture and zoom in to the details based on risk assessments to consistently deliver quality output within agreed deadlines.
It is a unique opportunity and offers a great chance to make a difference in a diverse and exciting organisation.
If you are interested and open to a confidential conversation please contact Gordon on: email@example.com.
As mentioned excellent remuneration on offer and happy to disclose more details individually as it is a newly created role so there is some flexibility.