- Competitive EUR
- Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Citrus Global Finance
Dach Compliance Manager - Pharmaceutical Company
Compliance Officer DACH
My client is a family owned pharmaceutical company based in North-Western Germany. With almost 6000 employees globally, they have built a name for themselves as producers of some of the worlds most recognisable pharmaceutical products. My client is looking to hire a Compliance Manager to take ownership of the DACH region and lock down their biggest market place from a compliance perspective.
Compliance Manager DACH requirements:
- Excellent subject matter expertise in the areas of Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Extensive industry knowledge
- 5 years of compliance experience
- Relevant University Degree (Law preferred)
- Excellent planning and operational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who wants to be instrumental in developing their own compliance framework, and champion compliance across the DACH region. Not only would have the opportunity to lead a team of compliance officers and their respective operations, but you would also have opportunity to lead investigations. This is an opportunity for the successful Compliance Manager to put their own touch on an extensive compliance network, as well as take on more responsibility.