Our client a European Property company seek as part of their ongoing expansion plans a senior financier to help lead and develop the Bank Financing department, currently 6 persons. This department liaises directly with Global Banks to secure financing facilities for the Commercial Real Estate portfolio. The portfolio is mainly domiciled in Germany, Netherlands and UK.
- Management of the existing team.
- Open dialogue with Banks, create financing opportunities, maintain business relationship
- You will be capable of working through the whole transaction life to include due diligence, structuring, preparation of documentation and monitoring.
- Negotiation throughout whole financing process
- Where necessary prepare and present marketing materials, pitch books, presentations and reports.
- Internal liaison and maintain a close working relationship with other departments inhouse (Asset Management, Cash Management, Legal, Compliance, etc..)
- Analyse and interpret cashflow models and business plans
- Support senior management
- Project related work with a wide range of administrative and operational tasks.
- A knowledge of debt financing in mortgage banking and/or in real estate company
- Experience of pan-european Commercial Real Estate
- Client interface and man-management
- The ability to review and assess facilities (Financial Modelling skills)
- German fluency (highly advantageous)