Our client is a global private banking group headquartered in Europe and operates worldwide. The Compliance Division is now looking to hire qualified AVP/ VP KYC Compliance professionals as part of the growth plans.
Ensure account opening, periodic client review and other surveillance are conducted in line with internal directives and regulatory requirements.
- Review KYC documents to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal requirements and monitor account activities of high risk clients and highlight irregular and critical issues to supervisor and Management
- Review the new account opening, periodic and ongoing reviews of the HK booked and/or HK managed accounts.
- Liaise with Business to provide transparency on account opening process and prioritization in order to meet Group objectives
- Approve new account opening and account review cases
- Review new Group and local policies to ensure they are in line with the requirements of local regulators
- Identify and control compliance risks, implementing monitoring measures where required
- Support in implementing policies and procedures as a result of changes in Head Office directive or local laws and regulations and updating such rules and regulations relevant to Wealth Management.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or related discipline with at least 7 years or above working experience in private banking
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with different stakeholders and a strong team player
- A control oriented mindset that can balance business needs with risks and controls
- Attentive to details, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.