Job requirements include the following responsibilities:
Responsible for China onshore strategy, coverages including but not limited to A-shares sectors, large/small cap A-shares, and A-shares/H-shares markets, based mainly on quantitative research
• Work on the capital market assumptions for the Chinese onshore equity market
• Contribute to the strategic asset allocation for the onshore China market
• Contribute to asset preferences house views on China onshore equity market and tactical strategies for China onshore strategy funds, based on quantitative research and fundamental analysis on A-shares markets' earnings, valuation, fundamentals, macro, and industry/fiscal/monetary policies.
• Contribute to the asset preference and tactical allocation process and support the China investment committee
• Produce written research reports and provide views across the Chinese equity space, including A-shares sectors, large/small cap A-shares, and A-shares/H-shares markets.
• Act as a spokesperson and establish a close working relationship with the relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Ph.D./Master in economics, finance, engineering, or related fields
• Strong quantitative skills with modeling capabilities (statistics/econometrics; optimization)
• 5-10 years of experience in analyzing China or Asian equities (sectors, styles, A/H), ideally with some asset management experience.
• Spoken fluency in English & Mandarin
• Proficient in WIND, Bloomberg, and Excel. Python or Matlab is an advantage
• Excellent team player capabilities; the candidate will also work with the broader CIO team and stakeholders outside Asia
Interested parties, please send your resume in MSWord format with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)