Da Cheng International Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "DC International" or the "Company"), established on March 19, 2009 with a registered capital of HK$130 million, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. set up in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. The Company, which is one of the first Chinese fund companies to set up subsidiaries in Hong Kong, actively expands cross-border business and global investment business while staying committed to building a global investment platform and establishing itself as an “overseas investment pioneer" and a "global Chinese concept investment expert".
Da Cheng International has obtained a full set of licenses for cross-border and overseas businesses, and is licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission to carry out Type 1 regulated activity (dealing in securities), Type 4 regulated activity (advising on securities) and Type 9 regulated activity (asset management). In addition, the Company also possesses RQFII/QFII qualification, and is one of the only four companies entrusted to act as overseas investment managers for the National Social Security Fund. It is among the first companies to obtain the China Securities Regulatory Commission's qualification of overseas investment advisors for Hong Kong Stock Connect in October 2018.
Assistant Product Manager
1. Proactively research on new financial instruments; provide prospective theoretical research to the company
2. Proactively research on fund products, both onshore and offshore; Design and launch innovative products under the existing framework of laws, regulations and regulatory environment
3. Responsible for the market research of new products according to the demand of market, including product positioning, rate structure, investment style, etc.
4. Responsible for the development and design of new products
5. Use financial instruments to design fund product operation mode
6. Responsible for drafting and provide legal advice
7. Research on the fund market condition, policy orientation and development trend; offer advice and proposal to the company
1. With more than 1 year working experience in financial product development, or fresh graduates with Master degree of Finance, Financial Engineering, Economics or related disciplines.
2. Sound knowledge in macroeconomic theory, master investment securities, fund product development, financial engineering, business marketing and relevant knowledge of legal and financial fund products
3. Familiar with the operation and process of capital market; characteristics of various financial instruments; as well as the laws and regulations in both China and Hong Kong
4. Strong sense of responsibility, carefulness, earnest, initiative, able to work under pressure
5. With good communication and coordination skills
6. Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to employees. Our employee benefits include:
Please send your resume with full details of experience and qualifications, current and expected salary and available day to the Head of Administration & Human Resources, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd., Suites 3516-3519, Jardine House 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or mail to: email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.