Assistant Vice President, Helpdesk & User Clients Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 20 May 19
Responsible for the planning, design, implementation and support of Desktop, Email and End-point management technology. Ensured the setups are stable and reliable so that it meets the predefined service level and improve user experience.
- Develops strategy and standard for desktop, notebook, mobile device, client end application and helpdesk portal management
- Recommends and implements Client side solution to improve user experience
- Designs, implements and maintains End-point service management infrastructure
- Designs and leads the implementation of emerging technologies such as BYOD, adoption of cloud services for productivity enhancement
- Oversees the management and prioritization of the service requests and hardware deployment to end user as per schedule and quality standard
- Continuously improves service desk / outsourcing support model by efficient automation to ensure their alignment with predefined service level and meet user satisfaction
- Manage the outsourcing vendor to deliver the help desk and on-site desk side service
- Governs the efficient desk side inventory management and user provisioning/de-provisioning process
- Assists to maintain IT security standard and baseline pertaining to desktop and provides on-going support to related audit & risk assessment
- Develops strategy and implement solution for supporting DR/BCP initiative
- Advises Overseas branch with regards to desktop/notebook & mobile device matters
- Degree holder preferably in Information Technology or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years' experience in desktop / Windows server implementation and support, with at least 4 years in people management
- Solid experience in supporting/managing Outlook, Active Directory, File server, Sharepoint, Output Devices, End-point, Mobility and BYOD solution.
- Conversant with desktop management technique and automation in monitoring, deployment, patching, security hardening, asset control, etc.
- Holder of MCSE/MCITP
- ITIL/PMP and other cybersecurity certification is preferred
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.