Business Strategy Manager (Digital Marketing)
- Assist in planning and executing E-finance digital marketing strategy, conduct market research, data analysis and user behavior understanding, to improve customer experience, reach KPI and increase brand awareness
- Plan and execute promotion campaigns, and manage the usage of online tools and optimize campaign performance
- Leverage digital channels to assist in process improvement, enhance a better user experience and achieve business target
- Focus on market information, monitor competitors' activities in order to keep abreast of changes on the battlefield and propose time-to- market actions to management
- Support PR and promotional campaign across different divisions and department, to establish a leading position in the market
- Assist daily work at E-finance center
- University degree or above (majoring in marketing, communication, finance, e-commerce, economics or information technology)
- 1-3 year experience in digital marketing, banking or FinTech area
- Familiar with the Internet market, willing to track down and understand the online financial business, new technologies, new products and new models, with relevant experience preferred
- Ability to observe, understand and dig out user pain points and market opportunities.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferred.
- Strong data analysis ability, communication, coordination and execution skills, as well as team spirit
- Those who have participated in major projects are preferred and those with experience in BOC Hong Kong Branch and personal finance departments are preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Business Strategy Manager