Credit Risk Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Hong Kong Branch
- 18 Feb 19
Credit Risk Analyst
CREDIT AGRICOLE GROUP is a major player in Europe with a strong international presence through our operations in the globe. CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA is among the leading foreign Banks in Switzerland specialized in wealth management (Private Banking). With more than CHF 40 billion under management, we offer all the advantages of an independent Swiss bank while benefiting from a top-level international network and a solid parent company, the Crédit Agricole Group.
We are now seeking dedicated and motivated individuals to fill the position of Credit Risk Analyst of the Hong Kong Branch.
• Management of the Hong Kong servicing credit portfolio under the responsibility of the Hong Kong Credit Risk Head
• Analyze and follow-up of the counterparty risk and credit files
• Perform analysis on life insurance products
• Presentation of the credit files to the local credit committee
• Credit risk Monitoring and report to the local regulator , local management and Geneva Head Office Risk Department
• Support and assistance to the front office team for questions related to credit risk
• Support to the permanent control on credit risk issue
• Degree holder in Finance or equivalent
• At least 8 years experience in credit risk in financial industry
• Familiar with Private Banking products, knowledge of Insurance Premium Financing is preferred
• Financial analysis, banking operation and market products skills in order to run risk analysis.
• Sense of organization and planning
• Good writing skills and precision in preparing analysis.
• Team player with communication and influencing skills Team player with communication and influencing skills.
• Proficiency in both spoken and written in English.
You will be offered a rewarding package including performance bonus, and excellent opportunities for a long-term career development. We also provide medical, life insurance, provident fund. Your detailed resume with present and expected salary is welcome by email at email@example.com.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, in which case their information will be kept in strict confidence for a maximum of 24 months and only be used for the purpose of selection.