Desktop Support Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Mar 19
Provide level 1 and 2 IT support to the end users including hardware, software, system and related issues
- Provide day-to-day IT support services to the end users including hardware, software, system and related issues
- Daily IT administration and trouble-shooting for user workstations, notebooks, laptops, mobile, systems and network equipment
- Perform user account & access administration
- Manage our IT assets through the entire life cycle, including purchasing, repairs, and secure disposal
- Assist in the maintenance of our Access Control Systems
- Coordinate with vendor/partner to deliver quality IT service
- Promotes effective use of technology.
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related discipline
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Desktop Support functions
- Solid skills in Microsoft OS, Microsoft's Active Directory, File Sharing and Printing Service
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP Networking
- Good understanding of IT security best practices
- Basic MacOS and Linux skills
- Experience in Virtualization platform (Microsoft Hyper-V & VMWare) and Cloud is an added Advantage
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Andrew (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.