Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Manage & conduct IT audit assignments/ compliance assessment for IT infrastructure & applications in the Bank
- Perform periodical regulatory compliance review, gap analysis to ensure relevant regulatory requirements are complied
- Participate in IT governance review & assessments, manage audit relationship with IT units and provide proper recommendations on improvement areas
- Identify and assess IT risk areas, enhance audit process through implementing comprehensive audit standards, methodologies & techniques
- Take up ad- hoc audit projects as assigned
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in IT or Audit field preferably from Banking/ Finance industry
- Preferably with IT audit relevant qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM)
- Sound knowledge of cyber-security related regulatory requirements and best practices
- Proficiency in developing & managing CAATs Programs & relevant performing systems
- Strong analytical and communication skills with good reports writing skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered at Assistant Manager level
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.