IT Audit Senior Manager (Cyber Security)
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 20 Mar 19
Leading, Global Insurance Business; Advanced Governance Culture With Risk-Based Approach; Regional Role
This leading, global insurance business follows a risk based audit approach and has a very advanced governance culture. They are seeking to strengthen their internal Audit function to create further value-add to the business, by hiring an IT Audit Senior Manager to be a subject matter expert in Cyber Security. This is a superb opportunity to advance your career with an employer of choice.
As the Cyber Security subject matter expert, you will be required to analyse and assess the associated technology risks across the business; review and evaluate the effectiveness of IT controls; identify key areas of risk that may need further attention and ensure that audit recommendations are tracked to completion. You will also build relationships with key stakeholders across the business and actively work to improve the business understanding of internal audit and risk management.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in an IT audit role, preferably with recent experience within a financial services business
- Experience of Cyber Security an understanding of the impact and associated risk to a business
- CISA qualification
- Knowledge in the areas of IT Governance and IT Security
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply, please follow the link below. For any specific queries, you may contact Ceri Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6631 2920 (R1109195 / 14C7034).