IT Security Manager
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
The role is to support Hong Kong BISO in managing the IT Security function for the Business Unit, leveraging IT Team members, Group IT Security Shared Services and vendors; support Local Business IT Security Program, IT projects and IT software development lifecycle include security by design and go through the required IT Security tollgates. S/he will manage allocated resources to deliver a project or initiative (either internal FWD staff or vendors) and collaborate with Group Cyber Incident Response on any potential identified incidents that may involve the Business Unit.
- Support Hong Kong BISO in Business IT Security, with the support of the local IT Team, IT Security Teams and Group IT Security.
- Support Hong Kong BISO in the maintenance of the Local Business Unit IT Security Program, to perform continuous improvement on the Business Unit security posture.
- Drive local Business Unit IT Security Initiatives and Projects definition and implementation, selection of solutions and architecture, as well as define operations framework and its continuous improvement.
- Coordinate Group IT Security Initiatives rollout in country.
- Support the preparation of IT Security Metrics and Risk Mapping, along with the resolution of deficiencies identified on those Metrics.
- Drive awareness and support to Group IT Security, Group IT and the Business Unit IT, to understand the IT Security Solutions and Processes, as well as their implications across the organization.
- Work closely with the Business Unit Head of IT Security (BISO), Head of IT and Group CISO, through tracking and reporting function, to ensure regular updates to management on the IT Security Program and risks.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 years working experience in IT Security Management role, preferably in Financial Services.
- Business IT Security management experience.
- Certification on CISSP / CRISC is preferred.
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge of overall IT Security domains.
- Experience on multicultural virtual/distributed team coordination and communication.
- Ability to define, prioritize and execute process in a precise and structured manner.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Insurance Business general knowledge preferred.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.