Java developer – Front office – Electronic trading – tier one investment bank
- Excellent compensation packages
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 19 Mar 19
My client is a global tier one investment bank with heavy presence in Hong Kong. They are looking to hire a seasoned Java developer to work on their front office application development for their equities business.
You’ll join an inspiring and curious software engineering team dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with their global team of technologists from all over the world.
- You will work closely with various front office stakeholders such as quants, trader, marketer and other IT teams to build new solutions to fulfill business objectives related to new business requirements.
- To work on end to end software development from requirement gathering, design, development, testing, deployment and third level support
- To Work closely with other technology teams to ensure that required changes are made in other systems.
You need to be/ have
- Strong Java server side developer with deep knowledge on applications, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Solid experience with SDLC
- Extensive experience with Linux deployments.
- Good knowledge on equity derivative trading is a plus
- Previous scripting experience in Python and web UI experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A good team player
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Harsha Dharmana at email@example.com or call +852 2544-4478
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/