- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Junior Quantitative Developer/ Software Engineer
My Client is a Shenzhen based hedge fund who use advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning methods along with an entrepreneurial outlook to guide their investments. They’re a new company but are constantly looking to expand and have been growing quickly both with regards to their size and use of new research/advancements in deep learning and reinforcement learning.
Currently they’re looking for junior quantitative developers and software engineers who have recently graduated from top-tier universities, they have a particular interest in those abroad looking to return to China but this is not a requirement.
However they do require candidates with a strong work ethic, exceptional coding skills and an interest in the use of AI and Ml in the financial
- MSC or PHD in quantitative field, e.g. Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science
- Fresh Graduates or 1 /2 years experience
- Strong with Python or Java and experience with node.js is a plus
- Hard working and strong communication
- Able to work without sponsorship