Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
- Design and implement MIS reporting structure
- Provide MIS support and support the teams on data analysis or other reporting if necessary
- Understand & resolve pain points in collecting, analysing and deriving useful business intelligence for Product teams with structured and unstructured data from both internal and market research
- Collaborate closely with IT Team to define business requirements and deliver actionable insights using data available in business systems
- Exercise strong business acumen and knowledge to prioritize business needs, proactively identify meaningful data insight and recommend useful business application of intelligence derived through data analyses conducted
- Perform data mining and analysis to identify new business opportunities, facilitate pricing and optimize the profitability of the business
- Manage, maintain and modify the corporate data warehouse to ensure its accuracy and effectiveness
- Work closely with various business units on the needs of data analysis
- Perform ad hoc analysis on large/diverse datasets by using various tools and techniques
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Statistics, Information System or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of working experiences in FS industry in MIS reporting and Data Analytics, including minimum 5 years’ experience in SQL, SAS Programming or other related database programming
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, excellent organizational skills and good team player
- Good understanding of analytical & machine learning models using big data, such as propensity and clustering models
- Strong data mining, database management and programming skills
- Knowledge in banking products preferred
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.