Manager, ILAS and Cash Management Team - Finance
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
As part of a vibrant team, you are required to perform the tasks that are related to Cash Management and Investment-linked Assurance Scheme ("ILAS") operations:-
- Review the daily subscription and redemption of trade orders with the fund houses
- Review the settlement of the trade orders and accounting entries
- Assist in daily unit price checking and system maintenance
- Review the transactions input in the investment system (ePAM)
- Handle month-end closing, including asset valuation, reserve movement, accrual, etc.
- Review reconciliation of ILAS holdings among systems and ledger
- Assist in preparation of User Requirements ("UR") and perform the User Acceptance Test ("UAT") of system enhancement
- Assist in system checking and advise IT on the fixing of the system entries when errors occur
- Assist in cash management tasks including the computation of investment funds allocation and the calculation of liquidity ratio
- People management and coaching of the team
- Ad hoc projects/tasks as assigned by the manager
- Degree holder in Accounting with HKICPA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 10 years of relevant accounting experience; candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications especially Excel
- Able to meet deadlines and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Able to work under pressure with problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Work well within the department and other stakeholders in the Company as a team
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.