Manager, Portfolio Management, Customer Segment
The Mkt Segments & Svcs Sr Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Product strategy and product management for key capabilities, as well as development of new capabilities and solutions based on market demand
- P&L Management (reporting and analyzing financials to ensure goals are being met)
- Assembles a holistic picture of where the product is currently, how clients view it, how it compares to competition, and where it needs to go in the future
- Drives action across the organization in order to achieve goals
- Ensures a BAU operational model is in place
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Capacity to proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems
- Strategy oriented with ability to multi-task
- Desire to drive projects from ideas
- Bachelor's degree; 2+ years of work experience in Product Management, Market Management or Sales
- Bachelor's/University degree
This Portfolio Manager is to drive qualified clients growth across segments and Net New Money growth via the launch of monthly campaigns and triggers across segments.
Job Family Group:
- Driving Qualified Multiple Relationship Clients (MRC) growth, running campaign across all segments to ensure the clients with bank & card relationship are engaged.
- The lead for Regional Project
- Responsible for the segment commercialization and migration and all portfolio actions
- Managing all the segment performance metrics MIS
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Market Segments and Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting