Product Control, Valuation Team - VP
- Responsibility for all aspects of valuation control of the business, including validation of market data inputs, reporting and analysis.
- Producing and implementing guidelines / procedures for fair valuation adjustments and pric
- Ensuring timely remediation of regulatory matters requiring attention, audit findings and associated reporting demands associated with the area of responsibility.
- Development of appropriate controls in compliance with Policies and Standards pertaining to valuation control.
- Acting as first point of escalation of discrepancies and price variance breaches.
- Identifying pricing issues, valuation parameters or instrument types that may require particular attention with critical analysis of the valuation issues involved.
People Management and Leadership
- Accountability for Equities/Credit Valuations.
- Acting as a business partner to the Business, Risk, Compliance and Finance
- Partnership with the EMEA CSC team who provides support of the core processes.
Job Family Group:
- Enhancement and effective management of the VCG control and governance framework associated with the APAC Credit and Equities Businesses.
Finance Job Family:
Product Control Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting