To perform all functions pertaining to the launch of new products with the overall goal of ensuring that the products are well designed, positioned, launched, promoted and supported in a way that will accumulate investor assets and lead to profitable assets under management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate product launch projects in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Product development execution and documentation.
- Existing products reporting and mainenance.
- Respond to regulatory inquiries.
- Conduct research on global product development trend and new product opportunities.
- Contribute to the firm's product pipeline considering overall positioning within the asset management industry and the framework of existing CSOP product strategies.
- Co-work with internal partners including legal and compliance investment teams, operation, etc., and with external service providers, Exchange and regulators in an organized manner.
- Ensure application materials and service agreements are fully complied with global standards, legal requirements, brand and company image with high qualities.
- Backup with other team members on product related functions.
- At least bachelor degree, major in Finance or equivalent discipline.
- 2-4 years’ experience in product development, having experience in ETF is a plus.
- Familiarity with Hong Kong fund regulations, Having knowledge of Singapore fund regulations is a plus.
- Good communication skill, organized, responsible and result-driven.
- Strong attention to details and deadlines.
- Able to work proactively and independently.
- Fluent in English and mandarin.
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred