- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 11 Feb 19
We are hiring a Python Developer for a Top Tier Financial Institution as a core developer on different development projects, working directly with traders.
- Create tools to optimize Business efficiency
- Support all product lines in term of technical/functional to ensure proper business stability.
- Day to day interaction with the trading desk and will work on local and global tactical and semi strategic platforms.
- Manage end to end local Development Projects, such as requirement gathering, development, UAT, deployment and support
- Improve performances and reliability of platform
- At least with a bachelor's degree in Computing, Finance or Risk management or relevant quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in software development
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel VBA and Python
- Able to provide quality coding in a rapid environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills combined with good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Well organized, self-motivated and ability to work independently and meet tight timelines.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.