Our client is an established international consultancy firm with a global workforce of more than 4,000 people worldwide. Our client is geographically and culturally diverse, but with shared values and goals.
This is a key member of the firm’s growing North Asia regional compliance team, reporting to the Department Head and providing advice and support to the business units across the region.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of the firm’s compliance monitoring and testing program for North Asia
- Assist in the writing of compliance policies and procedures to reflect the latest developments in regulation in the region
- Provide timely advice to business units on regulatory compliance and AML and financial crime matters
- Provide compliance input into a range of interesting business development projects and Communicate with colleagues in other compliance teams around the world to provide North Asia input into global compliance reports and projects
To qualify for the role, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- University graduate with degree in in Law, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in compliance monitoring, testing and reporting in a regulated firm
- Good understanding of Hong Kong anti-money laundering and financial crime regulation
- Exposure to regulatory matters in offshore jurisdictions, regulations affecting trust, funds and fiduciary services businesses.
- Fast learner, team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with different cultures.
If you are interested in the role, please send your cv to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.