BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
To build, support and improve the market connectors and market data feed handlers for the Automated Market Making desk. Responsibilities Direct Responsibilities
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Develop market connectors and feed handlers to accommodate new business strategies
- Enhance proactively current software iteration to improve latency and responsiveness
- Ensure effective and timely resolution of incidents
- Coordinate with brokers, exchanges or regulators to implement enhancements or new control requirements
- Provide advices and insights to stakeholders during strategic decision meeting
- Responsible to conform to the bank SDLC methodology and change management procedures Contributing Responsibilities
- Participate in team life cycle: morning shift, and depending on projects, weekend and holiday work might be required.
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent C++ development and scripting skills (Python & Bash) on Linux
- Good knowledge of multithreading, scheduling and lock-free environment
- Strong experience on latency measurement, analysis and improvement
- Hands-on experience on Asian Exchanges protocols, rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Corvil a/o Low latency hardware is a plus
- Reliable, Professional and able to work under stress Specific Qualifications (if required)
- 5 ~ 6 years' experience successfully developing low latency and scalable software
- Previous work in Automated Market Making is a plus
- Knowledge of Financial products especially listed derivatives, is a plus
- University qualification with IT major