Specialist, Strategic Business Planning, Private Banking
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for regular & ad-hoc customer communication (e.g. birthday & festive delights, ACQ eDM) blasting logistics within Private Banking & Treasures Private Client
- Support all routine client campaigns fulfillment and content updating of Pweb
- Handle enquiries from RMs and stakeholders regarding client campaigns
- Provide support on administration tasks to Customer Management, Event & partnership and Customer Experience team
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree Holder in BBA or other related disciplines
- Experience in banking is preferred
- Detail-minded team player with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good sense of ownership
- Good communication in English and Chinese (spoken and written) and presentation skills.