Sr. Technical Support Analyst
Provide technical services to internal customers by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems within specified service level agreements. Ensuring that the company MIT values are demonstrated in all day to day activities in order to meet business needs.
As a Senior Technical Support Analyst, you will be providing technical services to internal customers by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems within specified service level agreements. Ensuring that the company CIT values are demonstrated in all day to day activities in order to meet business needs. In your role, you will:
• Resolve support issues raised by clients via support tickets, calls and emails.
• Perform complex investigations, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
• Follow-up issues and define the appropriate action plans, ensuring clients are regularly updated on the progress of resolution.
• Delivering exceptional customer service using excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Communicate client input to internal product development.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure client objectives are met.
• Identify potential system and client relationship enhancements.
• Coordinating support and requests with other support levels and vendors.
• Configuring, installing, supporting, troubleshooting and repairing client workstations, printers, mobile devi, audio, video and office equipment.
• Recognizing problem areas, developing pro-active solutions and complying with IT operational performance metrics and Service Level Agreements.
• Assisting other members of technical staff with installation and support issues when requested.
• Providing timely follow-up to users and management on all support issues by ensuring that all phases of desktop support, including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues, are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved.
• Soliciting feedback from the business lines and individual users in order to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
• Reporting on root-cause analysis where there have been significant problems - explaining what happened, why and what preventative measures have been put in place to avoid a repeat.
• Producing updates and reports on all issues and activities to management.
• Lead or participate in global IT projects.
• University degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant dicipline
• At least 6 to 8 years' working experience in an end-user desktop support role or service management role, investment bank exposure would be an advantage
• Strong working experience of the following areas: Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, VPN software, SCCM, Symantec Endpoint protection, mobile device, network and various proprietary applications
• Familiar with remote desktop support
• Familiar with a variety of IT Service Desk concepts, practices, procedures and policies
• Experience in working with globally distributed users and support teams
• Technical Troubleshooting experience is a must
• Certification in ITIL v3 foundation is a must. Other industry recognized qualification is desirable
• Experience and familiar with Cloud technology is a plus
• Good command of spoken or written English
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.