APAC Change PMO ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
APAC Program Management, within COO function for the APAC Division at CS, drive business critical, complex, cross-functional change initiatives as prioritized by the Business lines. The team manages deliveries from front to back and across the project / program lifecycle working with Business and corporate function business partners
The main duty of a Business Analyst in the APAC Program Management team will be to support the delivery of front-to back projects for the APAC division. You will be part of a team which leads cross-department projects, providing you with exposure to many areas of the APAC division. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects and there will be support for training and professional development.
The business analyst is expected to be able to support senior project managers by driving component workstreams, helping to define requirements, assisting in the creation of project artifacts and undertaking analysis. Key Responsibilities
- Support the senior project or program manager
- Help to define and implement the project governance model and associated roles and responsibilities
- Liaise with the various business units and Corporate Functions supporting departments to establish priorities and agree solutions
- Maintain a project plan, highlighting upcoming milestone dates
- Monitor, track and report project progress to the business partners.
- Ensure actions, issues, and risks are identified and effectively handled.
- Prepare communications within the project and to external business partners.
- Draft key artefact documents required through the project lifecycle.
- Deliver workstream objectives to support the realization of project benefit targets.
- Maintain storage and retrieval of project communications, data and business metrics.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Track project financials and provide regular reporting updates
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Keen interest in working in financial services
- Knowledge of Private Banking/Investment Banking business
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1-2 years of work experience.
- Actively contributed with the implementation of projects. Experience within financial services preferred, but not essential.
- Outstanding knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- An interest to pursue a project management qualification (Prince2, PMI or similar), if not already obtained
- Familiar with the project lifecycle and have experience in managing challenges related to project implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presentation skills - in both formal and informal settings
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a structured approach to handling and completing tasks
- Solid commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and requirements but also solution orientated
- Possess general business analysis and problem solving skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.