Java Microservices developer AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A highly motivated, innovative and international team is looking forward to welcome you as a new team member.
Team members in Zurich and India work using Agile methodologies to deliver new functionality to Credit Suisse clients.
The Swiss Universal Bank IT (SUB IT) organization is responsible for developing, maintaining and strategically transforming the Swiss Universal Bank's application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. SUB IT applications technical landscape has key technologies like Java, Angular 7, Spring Boot Microservices, Big Data and Mainframes related technologies. There are also products like PEGA, Appway and Wealth Manager Platform. We follow Agile and DevOps methodology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of technology
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
About the project:
Clients and Channel delivery cluster is one of the most important delivery areas in SUB IT. This cluster has the key focus are a named CRM (customer relationship management) Solutions. This is an important area for the bank for revenue generation and client engagement. The applications are developed using the latest technologies e.g. Angular 7, Microservices in Agile and Devops methodologies. The teams are spread across Pune and Zurich. The constant focus on continuous learning, increasing the efficiency using the latest technology/tools and transparency are the key strengths of the delivery from Pune in this cluster.
- Developing application code in the most optimal way, ensuring both performance and security
- Keeping the architects and artifacts up to date
- Key contribution to decide the roadmap of cloud and microservices
- Training the associates across locations in Technology trends
- Analyzing the Product Requirements and determine the approach to execute together with the Architects
- Mentor team members, through peer reviews and walk through
- Optimizing development through automation
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- Deep-dive and hands-on development of cloud-native micro-service patterns with Springboot is highly required.
- Experience/Certification of cloud technologies ie. SaaS / PaaS/ IaaS. Good to have, experience on public/hybrid cloud platforms such as Redhat Openshift, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
- Strong experience on delivering and developing Cloud native applications conforming to twelve-factor App methodology and while using Cloud PaaS Services.
- Experience in defining Cloud based modern solution platform architecture using Cloud native micro-services.
- Experience in Docker / Kubernotes/ Openshift
- Detailed understanding of Public/Hybrid Cloud infrastructure concepts and ability to define solution architecture with features of Highly Available, Scalable & Resilient systems with Disaster recovery strategies. Additionally proven experience on Cloud Security and Networking concepts are strongly required.
- Experience developing enterprise application using Agile methodologies and experience implementing DevOps practices and delivering Cloud automation using popular products such as Cloud Formation, ARM, Jenkins, PowerShell etc
- Banking experience (Good to have)
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.